Power plug stuck in a toddler’s brain as he fell from the bed

Power plug stuck in a toddler’s brain as he fell from the bed

vbggf

A Chinese toddler has survived a horrific accident after he fell onto a power plug which became stuck in his brain. The two-year-old boy, reported to be called Chen Chen (not his real name), was playing at his home in Guangzhou when the tragedy occurred last Saturday, according to Chinese media.

Doctors have successfully removed the plug from his head after a three-hour-long operation.

About the Author

CRACO is an NGO that is committed to making the Child included and visible. We ensure that matters relating to children are not swept under the carpet but brought to the attention of the world, so that necessary actions can be taken to address such matters for the best interest of the the children. We keep you regularly informed of news and stories concerning children and women around the world.

Leave a Reply